- Challenging ground conditions and civil engineering works
Community and GAA Pitches
Richard Hayden has a longstanding association with the GAA and FAI Ireland. Richards understanding of grass roots clubs as well as extensive experience and qualifications in handling soil and design of drainage systems set him apart from the competition in this area.
- Pitch reconstruction, drainage and levelling in a residential area
- Large earthworks and green field multi pitch Site development
- Development of brown field site with minimal earthworks utilising existing materials
- Improvement and drainage of existing pitches
- Multi-pitch project with floodlights and attenuation